Saturday, April 30, 2011

April Thirty

So I tried some Covergirl foundation for the first time. I was actually looking for a L'oreal foundation that I used to get, but they've changed it and it's now twice the price with a choice of 5 shades. Disappointing. I may have been swayed toward CG by Drew Barrymore. Totally love her! The Olay/CG simply ageless primer went on really nicely. I find that using a primer is the only way I can get foundation on without my skin pretty much disintergrating. And to my surprise the Trublend foundation was a good colour, and it went on easily with a good medium coverage. In my makeup drawer there is a CG powder, but it's way too dark for me, so I went with a pressed powder that I got from $3Japan in a panic.


I think that it may be the turning point; it's easy enough to put on, made my skin look lovely and I think it provides a small degree of sun protection. I may experiment with wearing it to work. Everyday. Something I've never really done as my skin couldn't handle it. An exciting experiment.

No comments: