Monday, November 21, 2011

November Twenty Two

Another cosutme party! This time it's the work Christmas party.
The theme is "What you want to be when you grow up".
I keep scratching my head wondering what it was I wanted to be.
I don't remember anything specific. Maybe Olympic Gymnast, Ballerina, etc... pretty general stuff.
After watching Sister Act I'm pretty sure I wanted to become a Nun.
I might just piggy back on someone elses idea and go as a pink lady.
Maybe Rizzo, the sassy leader of the pack.
Turned up jeans, lots of black, gold jewellery.
Or Frenchie! With vibrant pink hair and pastel clothing.
In my quest for a costume, I came across clothes on film.
It has detailed breakdowns of the best costumes in your favourite movies and other interesting bits.
Maybe what I want to be when I finally grow up is a 
Costume designer?!

1 comment:

Bianca said...

that is a super cool idea for a holiday party! i might steal the idea!!!