Sunday, July 25, 2010

This past Saturday after a delicious homemade breakfast of eggs on toast, we set off to run a few errands, and ended up op shopping our way around Mt Eden and all the way out to New Lynn. We didn't come across the New Lynn Savemart which had netted an excellent bounty for a friend, but we collected a lot along the way regardless.
At the Sallies on Dominion road, I got this glass jar. I hope it'll make a good candy container for the sweets we've been whipping up from the Frankie Cookbook Sweet Treats.


I'm planning on painting this letterhold I also found at the Sallies. Perhaps creme or mint?

At the Hospice shop in Mt Eden I found this VHS of Talking Heads 'Stop Making Sense', which is one of the best music movies ever in my opinion. The first time I watched it I couldn't drag my eyes away!

No comments: