Monday, July 12, 2010

This past weekend, I took a day off work and we headed to the beach with a group of Nicks friends. His parents bach at Onemana sits high on the cliff overlooking the ocean and at only 6kms from Whangamata, it is not too far from civilisation. So on Saturday we headed into town to browse the op shops. At the first, the church shop by the gas station, I got this gold t-shirt and some bed sheets.

I'm thinking I might wear the top with a long black skirt, perhaps I maxi if I can thrift one (or make if I get desperate). The sheets will hopefully fit my new double bed, which I am yet to purchase. *sigh*.
On the way out of town is Whangamata Traders, a store jam packed with every kind of homeware and includes a selection of furniture and clothing. I got a loaf tin for $4 but I'm yet to use it. Perhaps a lemon loaf will be suitable.

No comments: