Tuesday, May 18, 2010

brown laces

I've decided to include a few of my recent favorite finds. There's no better way to spend a Saturday morning (apart from in bed) than out trawling.
These two pairs of shoes I got at a church garage sale up the road for $3 each. The brown boots needed a new heel, but it was more than worth it as they were just what I was looking for.
I found this cute little book on golf at St Vincent de Paul in Frankton. It matches another I have on rollerskating, which I'll photograph once I find it again.
Finally this New Order double cassette I brought from the Mercy Hospice Shop in Mt Eden. As I have a minor obsession with their track Temptation it was a worthwhile purchase. There were quite a few tapes on offer, obviously someone was clearing out their collection. I also picked up a Kate Bush Best of and albums by The Cure and The Mockers.

No comments: